1. Select the Internet Information Service Manager within the Administrative Tools menu.
2. Select the web site (host) for which the certificate was made.
Right mouse-click and select Properties.
3. Select the Directory Security tab.
4. Select the Server Certificate option.
5. The Welcome to the Web Server Certificate Wizard windows opens.
6. Select Export the current certificate to a .pfx file. Click Next.
7. Select the path and file name. Click Next.
8. Select a password. Click Next.
9. View the certificate contents.
10. Click on Finish.
11. Keep this .pfx file in a safe place (e.g., You will need it if your system crashes!)